Areas of Practice
- Governmental Tort Defense
- Worker's Compensation Defense
- Longshore and Harbor Workers
- Compensation Act
- Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Established more than 19 years ago, Roper & Roper, P.A. has grown into a civil litigation law firm that provides high quality legal representation to its clients. We primarily represent municipal entities, local governmental and educational self-insured pools and corporate clients, although we do also provide services to individuals in some cases. Our staff and experienced trial lawyers are committed to providing effective representation with solid results.
Don Roper of Roper & Roper, P.A. has been AV rated for the past 10 years by Martindale-Hubbell which indicates the highest level of legal ability and adherence to the professional standard of conduct, legal ethics, reliability and diligence in its practice.
- PLAINTIFF vs. SUNSHINE RESTAURANT MERGER SUB, LLC d/b/a INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES
- Mildred & Marvin Golbois v JCC d/b/a DPJCC CASE #:12-20648-13
- Gibbs, Margaret E. v. The City of Winter Garden and Capeletti, James Edward, Case No.: 6:13-cv-1043-Orl-37KRS
- Public Risk Management of Florida v. One Beacon Insurance Co., 2014 WL 2853754 (C.A.11 (Fla.))
- One Beacon, Fla. Insurer Settle Construction Contractor Row
Safety Harbor, FL.
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.